deja vu

because my girls are so close in age, I barely have time to recover from participating in the rights of passage for my older daughter, when I find myself doing the same with the younger daughter.

I feel like we just went to Jen's graduation, it's hard to believe she will finish her first year of college in just a few weeks.

Becca is a junior this year, which means she's been taking college entrance exams and visiting college campuses. in a few weeks she will sit for her formal senior portrait, and shortly after that we will receive the "proofs" -- and I will see my baby in cap and gown.

and then she will go to the junior outing,a semi formal held in lieu of a junior prom (which does not involve all those after=prom issues!)

and today she informed me that one of her friends, a boy who goes to the other high school in our district, has invited her to senior prom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday