Meme

borrowed from Suzanne, who borrowed it from Grandy (and now I'm going to have to start reading Grandy's blog):

1. Do you like blue cheese? Blech.

2. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Half the people in my contacts list share the same first name, "doctor". I've become very high maintenance when it comes to my health care. I'm no longer nervous, in fact I think there's a little fear in their eyes when they realize I'm an attorney.

3. Favorite Christmas Song? Call me a geek, but I actually saw Andy Williams live and in person for his Christmas show. More than once. Anything on an Andy Williams christmas album is bound to please me.

4. Do you work with people who idolize you? No, my colleagues like and respect me, but idolize...nope.

5. Do you have A.D.D.? No funny answer here, sorry, I've got too many friends dealing with it in their kids.

6. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. -
1) that tuna sandwich I had at lunch lunch was delish
2) after seeing what that seagull did to the slice of pizza I may never order Dominos again
3) gotta get home in time to watch Biggest Loser tonight.

7. Name something you bought yesterday. A newspaper, a cup of coffee, and the November issue of Martha Stewart Living.

8. Current worry right now? teaching Becca how to drive.

9. Current hate right now? Enough with the negative campaigning.

10. Favorite place to be? NYC, times Square, broadway.

11. Where would you like to go? Europe and Israel..

12. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Tried it, wasn't all that crazy about it.

13. Favorite girl's name? toss up between Jennifer and Rebecca (obviously)
14. Favorite boy's name? Douglas.

15. Last thing that made you laugh? Jay Leno's monologue last night. Can't wait to see him live next month.

16. Worst injury you've ever had? I gave new meaning to the words "business trip". About 12 years ago I was staying in a lovely hotel in Philly while on business. the hotel had a lovely white marble lobby, which I got to see REALLY UP CLOSE when I fell on my face. My foot turned such a lovely shade of purple. Limped around Philly for 3 days before coming home to see a podiatrist. wound up in a soft cast for 2 weeks.

17. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish! If anyone wants to fix me up, I'm looking for a mensch.

18. What is your favorite book? I was an English major in college, I've read so many books. I can't pick just one. I love historical romances, I love Nelson DeMille, I love classics like David Copperfield and Jane Eyre. I've read all the Harry Potter books at least twice. How about Exodus or Mila 18 by Leon Uris?
Loved The Red Tent and anything set in Biblical times.

19. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Surfing the net and watching M*A*S*H on TVLand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday