the cockroach that ate Cincinatti

good Lord, it was at least 5 inches long!

bad morning today, cold, with a steady rain and lots of wind -- my umbrella turned into a useless pile of purple fabric and broken wire. had to wade across the street near the train station. on the train, I accidentally stepped on one man's toes, and knocked a lady's travel mug over (though she probably should not have been keeping it on the floor in the first place!) and when the train arrived in Penn, I stood up and walked to the door. and just as I was about to step onto the platform (ever mindful of the gap -- someday they'll actually fix it)...I saw THAT THING scurrying along the platform, not more than 12 inches away from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday