Blogging from A to Z — the letter H

 Today we have to deal with “H”.


Guess what makes me happy?



It’s simple, really.  Hamburgers make me happy.

You can get a really good burger at the local diner.  You can get a decent burger at Five Guys or at Wayback. 

Red Robin makes great burgers, will even give you a free burger on your birthday.  Pity all the Long Island locations closed during COVID …

How do you like your burger?  What toppings will you add?

Sometimes I’ll ask for bacon and cheese.  Maybe a little sweet relish. Sometimes I’ll get grilled onions and mushrooms.  Sometimes it’s lettuce and tomato.


Reminds me of a song …


Comments

  1. A good burger is wonderful at the end of a long day! :-) https://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/2023/04/h-is-for-c-s-lewis.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. After McDonald's and KFC came to India, burgers became very popular. I would like it with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I hate most condiments, I'm good with just a patty and a bun most of the time. Although, I prefer turkey burgers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I want on a burger is a slice or two of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about White Castle? We had one up on Boston Post Road in the Bronx that we would take a (long) walk to. What they made would be called sliders today. Small burgers steamed on onions and there was just something about their texture - yum. For my burger - no cheese. Ketchup and mustard, hold the mayo. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy hamburgers, too. Onions, tomato and lettuce are a must for me.

    Ronel visiting for H:
    My Languishing TBR: H
    Huge Snake: Apophis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday