Sunday stealing

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?


Absolutely.

2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?


A bluetooth speaker:




3. Did you meet someone new today?


Does the cashier at Trader Joe's count?

4. What are you craving right now?


Normalcy.

5. What comes to mind when I say “cabbage.”


The stuffed cabbage platter at Ben's Kosher Deli.

6. What does your last text say?


kk

7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it?


I bite it.

8. Do you like your hair?


Yeah...yeah I do.  

I lost my hair to chemo in 2005.  I was lucky...it grew back thick and curly, with more body than it had before I was sick.  It also grew back much grayer than before, but there's an easy cure for that...

9. Do you like yourself?


Overall, yeah.  There are things I would change if I could, things I should try to change, but overall I'm OK.  


10. Do you like cottage cheese?


Current favorite:




11. What are you listening to right now?







12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are?



Yes, my pill box.


13. How many countries have you visited?


10. All in the Caribbean except for Canada.


14. Are you sarcastic?


I wanted to say something sarcastic here, but couldn't think of anything.  

15. Have you ever crawled through a window?


Nope.

Comments

  1. The cottage cheese looks yummy!

    I was too lazy to actually list the countries I've been to, so I guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think during a pandemic the cashier counts! Hee, hee. Loved your answers! Have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, because that’s the extent of my social life these days.

      Delete
  3. I say the cashier at Trader Joe's counts because I counted the owner of the pool store. Hey, in a pandemic any new face is a big event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cashier counts. I like my gray hair and wear it proudly. It helps that I'm allergic to hair coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too young at 45 to go gray. Now I’m in the habit of coloring it.

      Delete
  5. I was thinking I don't have any red, and then I realized, my phone is red. Geez...

    Yes, the cashier counts. It's hard to meet anyone when everyone is supposed to be distancing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not like you look at your phone every day ...

      Delete
  6. The cashier counts. He/she handles money.💥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Though I paid with my debit card, so no contact.

      Delete
  7. I did my post last night but was out today and went to Trader Joe's too!My friends hair grew back curly too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trader Joe’s is great.

      And your friend and I are lucky. A lot of people have worse hair after chemo

      Delete
  8. The cottage cheese would be okay if you took away the honey. I don't like honey - far too sweet for me.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pill box is beautiful. I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was fun... I miss Trader Joes... too small and crowded for safety right now near Denver... LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday