Neighborhood walk …interrupted (Almost wordless Wednesday)

 So I took another walk yesterday,

Found an interesting house.


(Maybe I should have saved that for Shadowshot Sunday…)

Trees are definitely turning.



Interesting Halloween displays.



Oogie Boogie is my daughter Jen’s current favorite character.

Had to cut my walk short, though.  The landlord’s agent was sending a plumber to check out a problem at the house ….

But I came home to even better Halloween decor.


Still, it was an interesting, if abbreviated, walk.


Comments

  1. A beautiful walk with Halloween decorations and fall showing her colors. I love the last shot the best. Always warms my heart when I see my babies in the window.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few houses in our town that go all out for holiday yard decorations. They must have several storage buildings to put all of the stuff in. Have a blessed Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Halloween decor the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like perfect weather for a walk around the neighborhood. Yes, that is definitely a Shadow Shot Sunday shadow! You could always post it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to see in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week (except today, at least for us) had absolutely perfect weather, didn't it? You have a lot of material for Shadowshot Sunday. Happy you are joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!