BASEBALL!


I’m looking forward to tonight’s baseball game.  The Mets won last night 7-2,  if they win tonight they move on to the next round of the playoffs.  So exciting.



It feels like 1986 again … there was Mets magic that year …

I’ll never forget 1986, the World Series Game Six.  The Red Sox were thisclose to winning the series, but then …Shea Stadium, bottom of the 10th, the Red Sox lead 5-4.  The Mets have two men on base, but there are two outs.  And then, Mookie Wilson comes to bat.


Game 7 was almost anticlimactic …. Almost….


They won in front of the hometown crowd …

….and I was at the ticker tape parade, at the time I worked in an office building on Broadway in lower Manhattan.

Maybe we’ll have the same kind of excitement this year.  Maybe…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!