More this and that

 Yeah, we really are under a flight path … migrating geese flew overhead at least three times this week.

I’d rather deal with the geese honking than the (ugh) pine needles that invaded my house last year.  The tall pines were lovely, but pine needles and pine cones … no thanks.

Spotted a classic car on my neighbor’s driveway.  Drew thinks it’s a Dodge Charger circa 1967.



The trees are really starting to turn.




And … Halloween …






  

And then, an architectural treasure.  Behind the Catholic high school I found a house built in 1830.




Isn’t it magnificent?


I’m loving my neighborhood walks.

Comments

  1. As someone who still lives near a pine tree that's shedding pine needles, I am envious of your escape. Nice neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like your people are in the halloween spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!