More Ramblings

 So we had to deal with a minor disaster …a leaky pipe buried in a wall …the repairman had to take down the kitchen cabinets to reach the leak …

My kitchen Friday afternoon:


Fun times.  But the repairs are done, the house is back in order, all is well.

My frayed gray hoodie is NOT the oldest garment in my closet.  That honor goes to a terry cloth bathrobe.  I’ve had it for …well … I was wearing it when I gave my newborn daughter Becca her very first bath …she’s 32 years old …

Baseball update: THE METS WON!  Game 6 in Los Angeles tomorrow night.  

More comings and going’s on the Cat highway 




I think we’re going to have to check under the cars every time we leave during the cold, winter weather — cats have been known to shelter in the engine compartments of parked cars.

Some  more Halloween decore.  Here’s what we did in the living room.




Yes, that’s more “autumn” than “Halloween” …we can leave that up through Thanksgiving, 

Comedy club tonight, round two of the amateur stand up competition.  Our friend won round one, but the competition at the second round is fierce. Should be a fun night.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!