Ramblings

I’m so happy I bought the backup dress because the first dress I bought hasn’t shipped yet.  The company hasn’t responded to my emails asking when my item will ship.   The shower is in less than a week.  I emailed the company and requested that they cancel my order.  Maybe that will get their attention?

I’m so glad I shopped early for the dress I will wear to the wedding.  I have to decide when to go to my tailor for alterations — the dress has to be shortened. 

Becca’s dress has arrived and she is going

 to her first fitting.  But there’s a problem with one of the bridesmaid dresses…sigh…

I just donated 9 bags of clothes that don’t fit me anymore.  The charity sent a truck to my house to do a pickup.  So easy. 

 And I’m really feeling good about the weight loss.  My “healthy eating” plan has been a bit off this week, but I’ll get back on track next week.  

Looks like I won’t be doing any walking at Eisenhower Park for the next two weeks.  The park is closed because of the cricket matches. Streets around the park will be closed on days when a match is held.  I’m staying far away. 

I can walk in my neighborhood, of course.  And I haven’t been down to the beach in awhile. Nice to have options.

It's feline Friday so getes a picture of Duchess getting into mischief on the couch 








Comments

  1. The backup dress was brilliant. It's a good thing you saw those reviews or you'd be in a panic right now. It's nice when some things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you followed your gut and got the backup dress. Re the backup, my gut says "contact someone for alterations ASAP" this being June they may be quite busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customer service isn't much these days, in many places.

    What are you calling mischief, mama? It's a cat's duty to fur up all the clothes in the house, especially the clean ones.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday