Feline Friday

 This photo showed up in my Facebook memories 


When Duchess was a kitten she was more … adventurous…than she is now.  She’ll be 11 next month.

You know the joke about tuxedo cats?





Well, I want to show you an actual cat treat I gave Shadow


Real shrimp….

Is she spoiled or what?


We have apparently learned to live together and to share space.





When we came home last Friday night we found the two of them sitting together, just like this.  I wonder if they were gossiping about us …


Lesson of the day:  never leave a cereal bowl unattended….





Comments

  1. It's nice to see the both of them coexisting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they're not spoiled. I bet they smell just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. High places just don't seem to be as important when you get to be 11.

    Love the "fact" about tuxies.

    it's great to see them getting along, and thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday