Another garden find

 


I'm not sure what they are but they're pretty.

Comments

  1. They are. There are apps that will help you identify plants, if you are so inclined. I do believe that the Google app on your phone will work, too. (Take a picture and search via the picture icon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have my phone on me but I wonder if these are snapdragons. They are annuals but will come back under certain circumstances. You are probably USDA zone 7b. We lived in Arkansas when it was zone 6 (no a or b) and our snapdragons would usually return (maybe reseeded, but, in any event, blooming.) The leaves look snapdragonish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like snapdragons. I have grown them as annuals, but just today I noticed one of the neighbors has some that have come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are snapdragons, like Lisa and Alana already have said, and they're beautiful🌸Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday