Queen Family Singalong

 Did you see it last night? The Queen Family Singalong?

Last year the folks at Disney brought us a wonderful show, current stars singing Disney classics, in singalong style, with the lyrics scrolling along the bottom of the screen.

So this year they decided to do the same thing using music from the band Queen.

Queen?  I love Queen.  Listened to a lot of Queen in high school and college.  But...

Do kids today even know the music of Queen?  And the songs of Queen...sophisticated lyrics, lots of sexual innuendo -- is that really a good choice for kids?

But they made it work.  I enjoyed singing along to the hits.  

Here's one of the best performances from the night.




Comments

  1. I haven't watched it yet but I did record it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several Queen songs have made it into cartoons made for kids. I assume the less adult ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're the same age, I recall driving and listen to Queen.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday