Wednesday HodgePodge

 1. Four words that tell us something about your July?

Hot, wet, hectic, fun.  And yes, I am going to leave it at  that, with no explanation.

2. Four of your favorite summer foods?

corn, watermelon, hot dogs, ice cream

3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday? 

AM or PM?  In the morning I was sleeping.  In the afternoon I was working at my desk.

4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls....pick a 'four' phrase and tell us how you relate currently

These four walls...I am so glad things are starting to get back to normal, I am tired of staying home and staring at the same four walls.  And I am fearful we may have to reimpose restrictions...

5. Something you own that is four years old? 




6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Road trip next week, I am so excited to be going away!



Comments

  1. Hope you have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for road trips! Enjoy your time away from normal that these days aren't so normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for travel! Enjoy every minute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip! I dig your mug. I have WAY too many!!

    http://inmywords.kimdeister.com/2021/07/28/wednesday-hodgepodge-428/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our schools are due to reopen in about two weeks, and it's looking more and more like we should shut down again with cases on the upswing again. But, all is proceeding like we're going to in person instruction. It's going to be an interesting fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip and stay safe! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure been hot, I'm so ready for a break from the heat.
    Coffee is on and stay soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fun trip!

    It just got hot here for us the past week or so, it's been cooler than normal summer temps for TX! I can really feel the difference now after it's climbed into the 100s the past few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed reading your answers. Yum on the summer foods! I'm finally getting out a little more. I still wear a mask inside but it feels good to shop again. We were having everything delivered. Love your mug. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday