Sunday Stealing — from last week (guess who forgot to hit “publish”?)

 


 




Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


 

Stolen from Facebook

   

 

 

    Your favorite songs  
    


    Your favorite bands  


    

    Your favorite actors or actresses






    Your favorite books








    Your favorite movies




    Your favorite TV shows


Jeopardy! is must-see TV


    Your favorite foods/drinks


Right now I am enjoying anything Italian.


    Your favorite kitchen appliance


the microwave


    Your favorite animal

real or fictional?  I love cats, but I would love to own a dragon...


    Your favorite scents

citrus


    Your favorite things you do in your free time


read, blog, watch TV...


    Your pet peeves


I didn't realize that a turn signal had become "optional equipment" on today's cars...



    Things you collect


pewter figurines -- dragons,unicorns, castles, fairies...


    Things you like to swap


I'll give that one a pass.


    Places you've been


I loved the Caribbean


    Places you'd like to visit


Europe, Hawaii


    classes you liked in school


History, English, literature


    crafts you would like to learn


crochet, knitting



Comments

  1. Yay dragons! That's one of the reasons why I had to knit that dragon pattern back in June.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday