another this and that

 I feel so bad for Jen, her California adventure is not going to happen.  The friend she was planning to visit took sick, he may need surgery.  I hope he feels better soon. But Jen is so disappointed. 


And I'm sure the fact that Becca and her boyfriend are in Disney World doesn't make it easier for Jen. Sigh...


As for the Maryland road trip -- hotel reservations are confirmed, tickets to most of the attractions have been purchased.  As for restaurants -- we are both fans of Guy Fieri, and want to try some of the restaurants he featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.  Fieri has been to a number of places in Maryland. We have to narrow down the choices ... I'm thinking someplace that does crabs...


My neighbor is refilling his pool.  I guess he's going to try again.


Comments

  1. Well, as long as the neighbor takes care of the pool this time...

    Aw, that's terrible for Jen. She'll just have to make the trip another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Jen friend has a speed recovery.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A disappointment, and I hope things work out for Jen's friend. Good luck with your upcoming trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday