Madame President?

I'm a New Yorker, I first voted for Hillary when she ran for the Senate in 2000.  I was so disappointed for her  in 2008, when Obama took the nomination.

But 2016 is her year.

Don't get me wrong, I like Bernie.  He's got some very interesting ideas.  And when he stood on that stage in Flint and said that being Jewish was an important part of who he is, I felt proud.

But I can do math.  Hillary is likely to win today's primary in Michigan.  And with Florida, Ohio and Illinois coming up ...well, even if he's not mathematically eliminated, Bernie is effectively done.

And with chaos ruling the Republican party....

I think we will see Hillary in the White House, with Democrats controlling the Senate, and maybe even the House. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday