43 pounds!

Yes, I've lost 43 pounds!  Yay me!


I guess that's why the whole thing with Weight Watchers has been so upsetting, I've been doing so well on their program.

Guess it's time to let it go, and move on.

Game plan is to track my food on My Fitness Pal, staying within my calorie budget while eating a balanced diet.  Fitbit, Fitness Blender and Leslie Sansone will continue to keep me moving in the cold weather, while I'll try to get some interesting walks in while the weather permits.

Onward and upward.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss (while my gain threatens to spiral out of control). I didn't quit Weight Watchers yet (as I threatened to on your blog, several days ago.) Perhaps I still need that security blanket - although I've decided the Smart points system isn't worth relearning everything and I find the lack of features on their website while they update things annoying. And, the fact that the new app won't work on an iPhone unless you have upgraded to iOS 8 (which I haven't: if it ain't broke, why fix it?). Sigh. I'll get around to cancelling. Maybe. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday