110 Japan

110 Japan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

What was once an excellent Asian buffet is now a lovely Japanese restaurant. 

Décor was very serene, everything in muted tones of gray. 


You have a choice here -- do you go with hibachi, or sushi and the kitchen menu?  Though I love hibachi, we chose the regular menu, and were very pleased with our choice. 

We started with several appetizers.  The rock shrimp tempura was spicy and sweet, a dish I'm sure I'll order again and again.  The gyoza were delicate and lightly seasoned.  I liked the crispy duck, but my friend felt it was too dry. 

I ordered the shrimp teriyaki, my friend ordered the salmon teriyaki. Both came plated with an interesting assortment of vegetables.  Mine was a bit bland, could have used a little more teriyaki, but overall was a decent meal. 

The delicate green tea was served in large mugs, not the tiny teacups you find in most Asian restaurants.  A welcome change. 

The dessert menu is heavy on ice cream concoctions. 

Service was exemplary. 

I'm coming back, I want to try their hibachi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A