Another this and that

Winter is not my friend. Lip balm, hand cream and Visine artificial tears are my current best friends.

At least I'm not standing in the cold every morning, waiting for a train. I like working closer to home.

Though I do have to make the occasional trip into the city, to see the client. 

Medical testing continues, for Drew as well as me. Current joke: we're both out of warranty, that's why everything is falling apart. We both have issues going on, but nothing life threatening.

My parents are having issues, too. But in their case, it's different...Yes, I am worried. 

Becca has been spending a lot of time with her friend who semi sort of lives in the city. Jen spends a lot of time at her boyfriend's house. I spend a lot of time at Drew's house.  So I don't get to see a lot of my kids these days ...

I am so looking forward to a three day weekend.  We have friends who moved to Florida coming to visit.

Moving to Florida sounds wonderful right about now.

Winter is not my friend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A