it's not even New year's yet but...

I'm already thinking about Drew's birthday.

His birthday is February 7.

I got him a combined Chanukah/birthday present this year (which I'll give him tomorrow night) (and no, he doesn't know this blog exists) -- tickets to see Mary Poppins on Broadway.  It's not the show I would choose, but he really really REALLY wants to see it.  So I sprung for two seats in the first row of the front mezzanine -- better than orchestra for this show because of the flying...We're seeing the show on February 5.  I'll also take him to dinner, not sure where yet...

but we're also going to go out to dinner with friends, probably the weekend after his birthday.   there's a group of friends who go out every time it's someone's birthday. I have to start thinking of where I'd like us to go for Drew's birthday so that we can pick a date and time and get the group together....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A