Making Strides Against Breast Cancer --- Jones Beach 2010

What a lovely day for a walk!

didn't go last year -- the rain -- but here's my report from 2 years ago. it's important for me to go to this event, I am a survivor and the American Cancer Society was there for me when I was sick.

this year was a bit different, I didn't have a daughter with me.

this year's album is here.

the beach was gorgeous.

Photobucket

Photobucket



new roof on the water tower:

Photobucket

registration tent

Photobucket

Photobucket

Survivor's tent:



Photobucket

the walk begins

Photobucket

real men wear pink...fairy wings!

Photobucket

a pink gorilla!


Photobucket

and, of course, yours truly

Photobucket


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday