it's amazing what kids remember and what they forget

My daughter Jen had no idea I used to be a courtroom attorney.  as far as she's concerned, mom works for an insurance company and always has. 

she's wrong.  I was with a law firm before she was born, went to work for an insurance company when she was an infant.  and when she was 7 I went back to a law firm, spent 3 years there before coming back to an insurance company.

on the other hand, Jen knows that my sister is an excellent trial attorney -- until recently she was an assistant district attorney in NYC.

Jen and I are about to be sued over the auto accident she had last may.  I won't share the details, obviously, since this matter is going into litigation.  but I was stressing over it a bit.


so my darling daughter told me I should talk to her aunt to get myself calm, since Aunt knows all about these things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday