guess I won't be watching the Superbowl this year

I'm not really a football fan, but I do have a sense of hometown pride. alas. no New York team will be playing this year...

Last year - Giants vs. Patriots. Jen and I were in the car during the game, and she kept getting texts from her friends with score updates.

We were on our way from our home on Long Island to Hartford, CT. Jen had been accepted at Hartford and we planned to check out the school Monday morning.

Just as I pulled into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express in downtown Hartford, Jen told me "The Giants just won the game."

we walked into the hotel lobby. there was a huge flat screen tv in the lobby...and a lot of sad Patriot fans staring mournfully at the screen.

they gave us a nice room despite my NY driver's license.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday