The dancing queen feels the motion of the ocean

 So, dinner last night.  Shrimp cocktail, Moroccan lamb kebabs, chocolate cake.  The main dining room is on deck four, at the back of the ship, over the engines, and last night you could really feel the motion of the ship.  We watched the Christmas tree sway and made jokes about climbing it to see Roddy McDowall while listening to Maureen McGovern sing (name that movie!)

Entertainment last night was a singer, James Humphreys.  He did some pop songs, some Broadway, even some Italian opera.

Later we went to the ABBA sing-a-long party,The cruise director projected the lyrics of each song onto a screen. We were encouraged to get onto the dance floor and sing along with ABBA.  

Did I mention I met Aaron Bonk?  He was in the theater, watching Humphreys sing.  I went up to him and told him how much I enjoy his performances.  He’s doing another show this afternoon, and we will probably go.

I’m feeling a bit lightheaded today, I can really feel the ship moving,  we had breakfast in the main dining room (I had French toast) and played trivia all morning.  

At lunchtime we had cheeseburgers on our balcony (cue the Jimmy Buffett song).  

I am really enjoying this.  Not sure what we are doing tonight, but tomorrow we will be in Cartagena.

Comments

  1. Choppy seas or seasickness? It sounds like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son Bart Father in law really like ABBA
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday