Cat tails redux

 In this house you cannot leave a bagel and cream cheese unattended.  Someone … and I won’t say who, but I’m sure you can guess…licked off all the cream cheese, but graciously left the bagel behind.

The poor baby needs ear drops.  I have to wrap her in a towel so that she can’t wriggle away while I’m trying to medicate her.  She hates ear drops.  She runs away as soon as she sees me pick up the towel.

At least it’s not [horrors] a pill 💊…

I am still trying to teach her that my necklaces are not toys. If she’s around when I’m putting a necklace on, or taking one off, she will try to grab it from me.  

Like most indoor cats, she loves looking out the window.  Especially if there are birds nearby.  But what was really funny?  I have a skylight in my bathroom.  Something on the roof caught her attention, and she actually tried to jump up to reach the skylight.  That little one has good hunting instincts.

Yes, I’m turning into a crazy cat 🐈‍⬛ lady.  Why did you think to ask?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday