#skywatchfriday

 I am always looking toward to sky to see things that fly ...







Comments

  1. I do love seeing birds. We have some unusual ones (to me) around here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about birdsong is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you'll have to come over and visit me because I live near Fox River in Illinois, and we have hawks, Robins, Eagles, wood peckers, crows, and your every day brown birds that wake me up every morning at the crack of dawn. grrrrrrrrrrr oh, and did I say we also have a few fox, deer, ducks and swans... yep, spring and summer it's pretty around here. Did I mention rats with hair and they run all over the place, eat the bird food I put out etc. Yeah, chipmunks or squirrels whatever they're called. They're just pesky to me. One year they burrowed a hole into our attic. grrrrrrrrr They won't do it again though I promise you. Hubby really fixed it good. Oh, and in the spring you'll see a rabbit or two! See you Monday sweetie! HUGZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday