Wednesday HodgePodge

 1. When is the last time you experienced nostalgia? 

We just went through the Jewish High Holy Days.   Our celebration was all social-distanced.  Made me nostalgic for holidays gone by.


 2. September 29th is National Coffee Day. Do we need this? Ha! So are you a coffee drinker? If so how many cups per day, and tell us how you like it. Is there a recipe you enjoy that calls for coffee as one of the ingredients? 


When I looked at my Facebook memories I saw all the posts from prior years, each time I stopped to get free coffee on my way to work.  This year I celebrated with my Keurig.

I don't cook with coffee.

 3. Do you find praise or criticism to be more motivating? Explain. 

I do much better with positive feedback.

 4.  What's a television series you keep coming back to and re-watching? 

Star Trek.  Any version will do.

 5. As the month of September draws to a close give us three words to describe your mood. 

Contemplative. Nostalgic.  Uncertain.

 6. Insert your own random thought here.

Hard to believe September is over, my head is still stuck in March in so many ways.  This year is so different from what any of us expected.

Comments

  1. It's amazing to look back at what we were doing one year ago. We were in New Orleans with a group of college friends and then on to S. Korea. So thankful we were able to travel to see my daughter when we did. Hopefully when we look back this time next year all of this will look crazy too. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly has been a very unusual year, one that I do not wish to repeat.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it is a strange year. I wonder if we'll look back on it fondly in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncertain is definitely a word for 2020.
    So many celebrations and holidays are different this year. (Will people gather for Thanksgiving? Christmas?)
    One thing is certain--this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Socially distanced holidays are just not the same. My husband and I have watched MOST of the Star Trek series more than once. We have not, however, watched the original series. We also didn't really enjoy the series created by CBS that much (Discovery and Picard). We haven't watched all the episodes. A bit too IN YOUR FACE with the violence for our taste. I'm with you on feeling uncertain. Everything is still pretty wacky.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday