Wednesday HodgePodge

 



1. It's fall y'all. What's something you love about this season and also something you don't? 

I love fall.  I love the cool, crisp air, the changing leaves, local apples, seeing pumpkins everywhere ...

The only problem with fall?  It leads to winter....

2. When you think of the colors of fall, which one is your favorite? Is there somewhere you could easily day trip to see the leaves in all their glory? Will you? 

My favorite?  All of them.

My mother's house is located in a heavily wooded area.  Her backyard borders on an unofficial nature preserve, about 18 acres of woods that cannot be developed because of local zoning laws.   It's really very pretty this time of year.

If I want to day trip to someplace more rural, I could drive out to the East End/Hamptons, or travel a bit further to the Hudson Valley/Catskill area.  

3. What's one thing you've let 'fall' by the wayside during this season of staying home and staying away? 

Exercise.  And I need to get back in the habit.

4. If you're wearing a sweater is it most likely a cardigan, crew neck, v-neck, or zip up hoodie? 

Am I going to my office?  Then it's a cardigan.  Otherwise, it's usually a zip-up hoodie.

5. What's your secret to dealing with change? 

I never found it difficult to adapt to change.  Just lucky that way, I guess.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.

It's time for the fleece bathrobe, the one with the hood, and the fuzzy slipper-socks...

Comments

  1. Enjoy your fleece bathrobe. We've got a month or so to go before it cools down enough for that (although, most people wouldn't consider it cold enough for that for any of our weather).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your #6 is another favorite thing about Fall for me. Enjoyed reading your answers. Happy second day of Fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be gorgeous at your mom's house! Enjoy fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I've been modeling the long fleecy robe and fuzzy socks for a week now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, the fleece bathrobe.
    Your mom's property sounds wonderful! It must be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fleece robe and socks sounds delightful and exactly what I need when visiting in Northern Indiana for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday