Laura Benanti

What an incredible performer!

We saw her a few years ago when she was starring in the Radio  City Christmas Show, and when she took over the role of Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady last year, we saw her opening night.

And last week we saw her cabaret show at the Tilles Center.

She sang all of the songs from My Fair Lady.

She told us a funny story about being in She Loves Me while pregnant with her daughter.  She had morning sickness all day long and had to sing about vanilla ice cream...




She said she nearly threw up while they were filming the song.

And then she sang a Harry Chapin song, one that I really love:






What a fabulous night.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Benanti is so gorgeous! I had no idea she was a singer/performer, as I've only seen her in a few episodes of Nashville and Younger.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday