Wednesday HodgePodge


Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 346

I will refrain from mentioning here how I haven't been on my blog since last week's Hodgepodge. Consider it unmentioned. Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with all your peeps.

From this Side of the Pond
Joyce always has good questions.


1. What's a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?

Lately it's been stressful.  I wish it were more interesting.

2. Back in my day we___________________________________?

did interesting things that you couldn't really do now.  Remember road rallies?  You'd get really weird instructions.  For example, instead of telling you to "make a left turn onto Sparrow Lane", you'd be told "make a left when you see the bird".  Half the drivers would get lost...

3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?

Drew and I do takeout every Friday.  One week might be pizza, the next shrimp tempura.  I think my favorite, though, is Greek --souvlaki, moussaka, gyros, anything with tzatziki.


4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?

I respect confidence. Poise and confidence. I feel like such a poser sometimes...

5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'?

Purple clothes.  Purple is my favorite color.


6.  Insert your own random thought here.

I think I've figured out what my mind map is going to include.  I gained back a significant amount of weight, and I don't feel good about it. And I haven't been able to locate my focus or motivation.  But the times, they are a'changin'.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry "stressful" is the word to describe your life. I hope it becomes less so for you soon.

    Purple is also one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that wears a lot of purple too. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to wear a really dark purple, but don't have a lot of it in my wardrobe. I hope the stress settles soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of confident people are faking their confidence. Pretend, and then you become.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you well on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday