City Diner

City Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


A business meeting brought me back to Jersey City, my old stomping grounds.  We needed a place to grab some lunch while preparing for the meeting, and found ourselves in City Diner.

With it sleek, modern decor and eclectic menu of salads and sandwiches, this place did not feel like a traditional diner.  Our waitress was friendly, efficient and very attentive.

Food was fresh and tasty.  My perfectly-portioned Asian Chicken Salad consisted of a teriyaki-glazed chicken breast over a bed of lightly-dressed crunchy vegetables (cabbage and carrots).  The sesame ginger dressing was tasty but not overpowering, The peanuts and toasted wontons gave the dish just enough crunch to satisfy.  Definitely a winner.

Not worth a special trip, but if I find myself in Jersey City again, I will certainly have lunch here again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A