Bil Maher

So...political humor.

Every Friday night at 10, we watch this insane genius talk about the world.

So when we heard that Bill Maher was bringing his comedy act to Long Island, we had to get tickets.

Just Bill, a microphone, and 90 minutes of incredible stand-up.  Politics, Trump, the Church, sex, social media, cell phones...

A young woman in the first row was texting during the show.  He asked her to put the phone away.  A few minutes later, he asked again.  A few minutes later, he took the phone away from her.  The audience applauded.

Great show.

As a side note...we had just arrived at the theater when I saw on my Facebook that a friend of mine was also headed to the show.  I didn't know she had tickets.   I said "We will have to look for her."

We didn't have to look very far.  She was sitting right next to us.

Comments

  1. I generally like his show. He can be a bit crude, and some of his views I disagree with, but he can be funny, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday