winter blahs

So it's the second week of January, and the winter blahs are already setting in.  Sigh.  Spring seems so far away.

Not that I don't have things to look forward to in the cold weather.  Valentine's Day, Drew's birthday and my birthday all fall in February.  Lots of celebrating to come, I'm sure.

And at least I've lost all the weight I gained over the holidays.   If only the rest of my excess baggage would melt away like that!   Yes, I'm back in the groove.  Feels good.

But the cold weather is doing a real number on my skin and hair.  I think I've cornered the market on hand lotion and Chapstick, my newest survival tools.

How many weeks until spring is here?

Comments

  1. I'm ready for winter to end. I heard after Sunday it should start warming up. In the mean time it below zero.
    So your a feb baby so am I, born on the 12th.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A