C-c-c-cold out there

As a friend of mine recently said, it's safe to blog about the weather.

We've had a real drop in temperature.  Today's high was probably no more than 20.  In was bitterly cold when I went  out to shovel, but at least the snow was light and fluffy.  I usually park on Drew's driveway if I'm there when it snows, but this time around my car was in the street.  Luckily I didn't get plowed it, it took only a few minutes to clear my car.

We spent all of yesterday catching up on season 6 of "Game of Thrones".  Gave new meaning to the catchphrase "Winter is coming".  Can't wait for season 7.

I was waiting for some idiot to post on Facebook that this cold weather is "proof" that global warming is a hoax, but fortunately we are all smarter than that ...unless you're a Republican on Capitol Hill.  Or about to move into the White House.

I've seen what damage coal does to the environment, what fracking does, what drilling for oil does.  12 years in the environmental claims department, cleaning up those messes, convinced me we need clean energy.

But our president-elect wants to decimate the EPA and fire those employees who are studying climate change.

I guess it's NOT safe to talk about the weather anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday