Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

One of our favorite chains.  We had a chance to visit this location with friends.

I love the peanuts, I love the hot rolls with cinnamon butter.  I ordered a steak and ribs combo.  The steak was perfectly cooked, and came covered in mushrooms and onions as requested.  The ribs were cooked to falling-off-the-bone doneness.  My meal was accompanied by a large baked potato and a huge serving of buttered corn. 

Service was friendly and efficient.

My chief complaint?  Due to the way the restaurant is set up, we were not able to see the wait staff doing their line dance. 

I guess I'll just have to live with that disappointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday