life in and around NYC is insane
Friday, November 11, 2016
One of our favorite chains. We had a chance to visit this location with friends.
I love the peanuts, I love the hot rolls with cinnamon butter. I ordered a steak and ribs combo. The steak was perfectly cooked, and came covered in mushrooms and onions as requested. The ribs were cooked to falling-off-the-bone doneness. My meal was accompanied by a large baked potato and a huge serving of buttered corn.
Service was friendly and efficient.
My chief complaint? Due to the way the restaurant is set up, we were not able to see the wait staff doing their line dance.
I guess I'll just have to live with that disappointment.
Posted by songbird's crazy world at 6:00 AM
- contemplative mood
- Two turkey dinners and Chinese food
- Dr. Strange (spoiler alert)
- Weeki Wachi
- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (spoiler a...
- So about that vacation
- Gotta love free samples
- the rituals of mourning
- One Day at Universal Studios
- So...about that vacation
- Laugh out loud moment of the day ...
- Inferno (major spoiler alert)
- Texas Roadhouse
- A swastika on her birth certificate
- The death of America
- Election Day
- Stefan & Aniston's Sports Bar
- Rest in Peace
- back from vacation
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2015 (395)
- ► 2014 (359)
- ► 2013 (243)
- ► 2012 (271)
- ► 2011 (269)
- ► 2010 (367)
- ► 2009 (296)