Gotta love free samples

This showed up in my mailbox about a week ago. Totally unsolicited.




Well, this being "dry skin season", of course I had to try it.

There are two types of "in shower" body lotion being marketed this year.  Some, like Olay and Nivea, are meant to be used in the shower and rinsed off.  Others, like Jerkins and Curel, are meant to be used immediately after showering, before you dry off. 

I liked the Curel version better than the Jerkins version, which I bought a few months ago.  The Curel product was creamy and absorbed fairly quickly.  It left my skin soft, not sticky.

Would I use this product again? Yes, it left my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.  Would I choose this product over another?  Probably not, I'm really liking the Nivea in-shower body lotion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday