Stefan & Aniston's Sports Bar

Stefan & Aniston's Sports Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

This restaurant is located on the grounds of the International Palms Resort, and we had occasion to eat here while guests at the resort. 

Typical sports bar atmosphere, it's a single large room with a bar at one end and tables throughout.  There are numerous TV screens,  set to various sports events. 

We dined enormous burgers served with generous portions of fries.  Pretty much what you'd expect. 

Service was friendly and efficient. What really impressed me?  Our waitress was in the kitchen, completely out of site of our table,  when I accidentally dropped my knife.   She must have heard the knife hit the floor, because she came running to replace it. 

Overall a decent meal, I'd go back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday