Yet another entry into the Marvel universe.
I never read the Dr. Strange comics, so I had no preconceived notions.
Brilliant but arrogant surgeon crashes his expensive car, winds up with life-altering injuries. When Western medicine cannot cure him, he goes to Nepal seeking ancient wisdom. He goes through an accelerated metaphysical program and becomes a super hero, saves the world.
Action, adventure, humor, and the usual cameo by Stan Lee.
And yes, there are two "Easter Eggs" during the credits. A funny moment from another Marvel superhero. And a moment that sets us up for the Dr. Strange sequel.
Yeah, another fun movie.
life in and around NYC is insane
- contemplative mood
- Two turkey dinners and Chinese food
- Dr. Strange (spoiler alert)
- Weeki Wachi
- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (spoiler a...
- So about that vacation
- Gotta love free samples
- the rituals of mourning
- One Day at Universal Studios
- So...about that vacation
- Laugh out loud moment of the day ...
- Inferno (major spoiler alert)
- Texas Roadhouse
- A swastika on her birth certificate
- The death of America
- Election Day
- Stefan & Aniston's Sports Bar
- Rest in Peace
- back from vacation
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2015 (395)
- ► 2014 (359)
- ► 2013 (243)
- ► 2012 (271)
- ► 2011 (269)
- ► 2010 (367)
- ► 2009 (296)