Second chances

So back in April I spent a "lovely" Saturday night in the hospital while Drew went to a concert, and our friend Bonnie went with him in my place.  I really wanted to see the Moody Blues, but fate (and my doctor) had other plans.









Fast forward to last Sunday.  Drew is reading the newspaper and comes across a full page ad:  the Moody Blues are coming back to Long Island for two concerts Thanksgiving weekend.  Of course we are planning to go.









One of my coworkers is an Avon lady.  I occcasionally buy from her.  In May I placed an order for some cosmetics and for a pretty denim tote bag.  I planned to use the bag when we went to Jen's graduation.  But when my order came in . . .no bag.  The order form said the item was no longer available.











Today my Avon lady emailed me that my order had arrived.  I didn't remember ordering anything.  Guess what?  It was the tote bag.  I plan to use it next month when we go to Virginia.














These things usually come in threes.  Can't imagine what may be next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday