to the lady I sat next to on the subway

no, I wasn't ignoring what you said when I sat down. I heard you complain about my sitting next to you, I just chose not to respond at the moment.

please be advised that I paid the same fare you paid, I have just as much right to a seat as you do, and that you do NOT have ownership rights in the seat next to yours.

I know the seats are small and that it was a bit uncomfortable for you to have me sit next to you. it was no picnic for me, either, my leg was pressed into the metal armrest.

but sitting like that was less uncomfortable than standing would have been, especially since my sciatica is acting up today.

and if it was THAT uncomfortable for you, you had the option to stand up. I certainly wasn't going to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday