facebook issue/question

ok, I confess my ignorance, I am not on facebook.

my 16 year old is hysterically crying right now.

she got a text message from a friend..."what happened to your facebook? I click on your name and nothing happens."

I assume the hyperlink is broken.

and she can't log in to her account. right now she's wailing "\acebook is my life" and "it took me 2 years to get my facebook the way I want it."

back when she used MySpace her page was hacked, the administrators were not helpful and she had to recreate her whole page.

is there any hope for her facebook page, or is she starting all over?

Comments

  1. I haven't had personal experience, but from what I understand, they're very helpful in fixing things.

    Try emailing admin@facebook.com or webmaster@facebook.com. (Very different from the yahoos over at that other place, that's for sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, suzanne. after 20 minutes of searching (there's no "contact facebook" option, we finally found a way to "report a bug". she's waiting for a return e-mail from them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. though now she says she simply created a new facebook page...though I told her to follow up with facebook to find out what went wrong, so that it doesn't happen again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday