Scary

 So just after midnight I heard a helicopter right over my house.  The copter circled over my house multiple times for about 30 minutes.  Very low, very loud.  The copter’s lights actually reflected off my next door neighbor’s garage.

So of course I consulted my “neighbor” apps.  

Others reported seeing police officers walking through my neighborhood with flashlights and police dogs.  They were obviously looking for someone. They said he robbed a house a couple of blocks from here and fled on foot.

I hope they found him.



Comments

  1. That is so annoying. I mean, a couple times overhead is no big deal, but at a certain point it's just tiring. I hope they found the suspect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!