Ramblings

 Bought another Ring camera so we can keep an eye on the back of the house.  The robbery in the neighborhood made me a little nervous … Though I think the victim was targeted, that this wasn’t a random burglary.  I wonder what he had in that LV bag. 

Remember the saga of the purple dress?  I ordered it for the bridal shower from a company that customizes each garment, but it never came, and I wore a teal dress instead.  I was able to get a refund because I used PayPal.  Well, yesterday a friend of mine posted that the company is officially out of business, that they haven’t made a single garment in over a month, and that their website has been partially disabled —you can look at the merchandise but you can’t place an order.  No surprise there. 

Oh, and the house that wanted to rent to “someone better” is still unoccupied and on the market.

It occurred to me that between the move, the wedding and the lousy weather, I haven’t been to the beach at all this summer, and  I’ve been to the pool only once. But last night we went to the movies, we saw Deadpool and Wolverine.  You have to be a fan of the entire Marvel Universe to fully enjoy this movie. We loved it.  

And tonight (weather permitting) we are going to a Ducks game.  It’s Jewish Heritage night,  

Gotta squeeze in all that summer fun now, Labor Day is just two weeks away.

Comments

  1. Yes, only two weeks away. Where did the summer go? I know, escaping the heat and the rain, sigh. I'd be a bit concerned about that robbery, too, even if it was targeted. Meanwhile, in the next village over from me, they caught a Peruvian gang leader wanted for 23 murders - one just never knows, do they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that no one "better" came along yet! My next door neighbor had a break-in, but it wasn't random either, so even if right next door I am not worried. They only stole guitars, so knew what they were after. I picture a teen coming home with one and telling his parents "a friend let me borrow it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my youngest son got a ring door bell, and some camera around there place. They got broken in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's not like you had a busy summer or anything... Hopefully you can make it to the beach, but even if you don't, it was a summer with plenty of events.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!