B is for Birds

 Today the songbird will sing songs about birds.

Let’s start with something by the Beatles 

 


Dan Foegelberg named a song after me

  

Something from the Steve Miller Band


  

Skynryd


 

Simon and Garfunkel


  

Another song about me

  

Something from Mary Poppins 


  

And a third one about yours truly


 

Carly Simon and James Taylor 



  

But did I happen to mention, my real name is Robin?



  

Something by John Denver


  

Prince 

  

And we end with another song about me



  

Comments

  1. Jamie (jannghi.blogspot.com):
    All great songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great songs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about Mocking Bird! I like that one. Only in part because I know the child's song they incorporate into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blackbird, by the Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific collection of tunes! My top 3 from your list: When Doves Cry, Rocking' Robin, and Fly Like an Eagle.
    https://dacairns.com.au/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more: Anne Murray's "Snowbird."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday