Alas, Poor Pumpkin (Feline Friday redux)

 Testing … testing … testing …

The “Shadow testing mom’s patience” system is fully operational.

  I was in the office yesterday.  I stopped for take-out on the way home.  Got home, fed Shadow, then sat down to eat my salad.  

Shadow jumped up onto the table.  I said “get down”.  She did.

A few minutes later, she jumped up again.  I said “get down”.  She did not get down.  I guess she really wanted some of my salad.  I picked her up and put her on the floor.

A few minutes later, she was on the table again.  This time, she resisted when I tried to pick her up.

And then I heard a crash.

Backstory:  in September 2021 Drew and I took a Road Trip To Corning.  The purpose of the trip was to visit friends, but while we were there we spent an afternoon in the Corning Museum of Glass.  One of my souvenirs was a beautiful glass pumpkin.  


Look what she did to my pumpkin.




I guess I’m lucky that the only thing that broke was the stem.  I suppose it can be glued.  I’m glad I don’t have to make some awful joke about smashing pumpkins. 

So instead I’ll tell you that my cat is in the dog house …

Comments

  1. Oh no! And those Corning pumpkins (I own one, too) are so pretty. Bad Shadow. Bad, bad Shadow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to sign my name. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry. Bad kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little glue and it look an easy fix.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday