A walk in the park

 As I mentioned before, I now work in my office two days a week.

In order to get to and from my office, I drive through Eisenhower Park.  Yes, that Eisenhower Park, where I’ve been known to take long walks around the man-made lake.

Guess I’ve run out of excuses.

Today I saw ducks, geese and turtles in the water, and squirrels and a robin on the grass.  Robins are always lucky for me. (Bet you can’t figure out why 🙄😉😁)

I got a few shots of the ducks and turtles.



 





  





My latest attempt at video


Comments

  1. Wow, the turtles let you get close. When I approach the turtles around here, they quickly make for underwater. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turtles!

    Our Prime Years - Life in Tennessee
    DB McNicol - author | traveler | shutterbug
    My Snap Memories - My Life in Photographs
    Hopping thru my day - Personal Thoughts, Memories, & Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday