Sigh

 I sold my tickets at a profit.  And then I cried.  I genuinely cried.  Over concert tickets.  Seriously.

Remember my Temper Tantrum?  The tale of the Billy Joel tickets I bought in January 2020?

Joel has a residency at Madison Square Garden, he does one concert per month.  I wanted to see the February 2020 show, but wasn’t able to get tickets.  So I bought tickets for the May 2020 show.  Thanks to COVID the concert was pushed back over and over again.  

The May 2020 concert will take place tonight. I will not be there.

Drew took a friend to the Rod Stewart concert (tickets bought in 2020) last night. I just couldn’t go to a concert last night.  They had a great time, bought me a t shirt …

The Billy Joel tickets were listed on StubHub Sunday night. I sold them for a small profit Monday night.

Tonight I will be sitting shiva for my mother.  

Comments

  1. I am sorry you had to sell the tickets, but the reason is certainly understandable. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I hope you'll get to see Billy Joel sooner rather than later. I doubt you'd enjoy the concert right now anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday