Wednesday HodgePodge

 1. As we begin this brand new month tell us, on a scale of 1-10, where does your life fall in terms of being in 'apple pie order'? Please elaborate. (1=nowhere near it, 10=practically perfect in every way) 

Things are a bit messy right now, so I will say my life is around a "5".

2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away...are you doing your part? Red or green? Sweet or tart? Ever played the game Apples to Apples? Do you like apple pie? If so, ala mode or just gimme the pie? 

I like apples but haven't been eating them lately.  I love Honey Crisps.  Yes, please to apple pie with either whipped cream or ice cream.

We had a group of friends who used to get to gether for game night, and of course we played Apples to Apples.  They've moved away, so we don't play anymore.

3. Tell us about a time recently where you 'upset the apple cart' or the last time someone 'upset your apple cart'?  

Sorry, can't think of anything recent. 

4. What are three words that come to mind when you think of September? 

Transitional, comfortable, mellow.

5. What are you most looking forward to this month? 

The Jewish holidays come early this year.  Later in the month we will go to the NY Renaissance Faire.  And we have a weekend planned upstate to celebrate a friend's birthday.

6. Insert your own random thought here.  

Facebook memories are fun, you get to see what you posted last year, the year before, etc.  But yesterday I saw a post from 11 years ago and I have no clue what I was talking about in that post, no memory whatsoever that I even posted it...

Comments

  1. Hey Robin,

    Sorry to hear life on your end is a bit messy. I hope things settle for you. It's not fun when things aren't in good working order. I think this month has the potential of being a bit strained for us. I have two appointments and possibly a third. Honey Crisps are good but I prefer Yellow Delicious if they are ripe. Thanks for dropping by today, dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to love to go to the Renaissance Fair (mostly I'm all about the food-ha!). We haven't been in years. Not sure they do one in this area. Hope life settles down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did it get to be September? It was just June, with me thinking I'd actually get a summer vacation this year. Sigh.

    Enjoy the Renaissance Fair. I loved our local one, but I haven't been in years. (it's in May.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip to NY and enjoy the Renaissance Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, whipped cream or ice cream on my pie. Enjoyed reading your answers. I like your three words. Have a wonderful time in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 3 words....I love FB memories too. So fun, but also sometimes bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A