Wordless Wednesday

 




Baseball Rivalry

Comments

  1. Baseball rivalry on your shelves? Well, what if I told you that my spouse is a Mets fan. I was originally a Yankees fan and then, in the mid-1960's, switched to the Mets. (I've been not that much into baseball for more than 20 years now). But when we visited Boston, we bought a Red Sox cup and I would have loved to take a tour of Fenway Park. So....Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing quite like a cross-town rivalry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're a fan of the New York Mets. Good for you.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be interesting as well as fun.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday